ColourHands an Art Studio place where our goal/motto is to spread the importance of Fine Arts in common men’s life. ColourHands is a dream of 2 budding artists Swetha S and Madhu Arya who completed their Post Graduation in Fine Arts from Karnataka ChitraKala Parishath in the year 2010.
Experienced artists have been supportive by providing their valuable ideas and sharing their experiences in grooming the budding artist to take ColourHands towards its goal.
ColourHands has conducted Fine Art related events such as workshops for children and adults dealing with subjects like Drawing, Water Colour, Oil Colour, Craft, etc. ColourHands have also conducted exciting summer camps for kids.
Some of the contributions of ColourHands include:
• Wall Graffiti and Warli Art executed on Rail Art Gallery, South Western Railways, Bangalore city Railway station in association with CFRIA, March 2012
• Importance of Art in daily life- Awareness program for high school children (Max Muller High School), January 2012
• Wall Art (Warli Art) executed on Railway Museum, South Western Railways, Bangalore city Railway station in association with CFRIA, October 2011
• Creating Awareness through Art-Environment Awareness program, Tree Walk and Drawing competition for school kids, 17 Sep 2011, organized by COLOUR HANDS and LIFE.
• Art Awareness program for school children (Garden city school) August 2011
• Art Education for under privileged kids, May 2011
• Art in primary education, creating awareness by coloring the School with pictorial images which educates children, August 2010
• Art Therapy, stress relieving program for working women, March 2010
• Organized ‘Colour Fest 2012’ event on 22nd Apr’12, a public event on occasion of Earth Day, where more than 400 people of all age group participated by coloring their thoughts about saving and creating concern about Earth on 30/5 feet canvas, installed at Malleshwaram circle, Bangalore.
Workshops conducted by ColourHands
• Origami, paper folding art workshop for children, February 2012
• Lines and Lines, Line Drawing workshop for adults, December 2011
• Origami, paper folding art workshop for children, July 2011
• White and Black, workshop on pencil shading for adults, March 2011
• Importance of Art in daily life- Workshop for parents and children January 2011
• Oil Colour and Landscape workshop for House wives at Cubbon Park November 2010
• Natural Colours and its usage, workshop for adults June 2010
• Water Colour workshop for adults, January 2010
• White and Black, workshop on pencil shading for adults, December 2009
Colour Hands is associated with NGOs like ‘LIFE’, ‘CFRIA’, ‘VOICE’ and many others who work towards educating people about Art, Nature, Environment, Social awareness and self employment.